Thursday 11 December 2008

Brother or Sister coming soon...!!

Well, we have some good news... Mummy tells me I will have a brother or sister very soon! All the tests so far have been good and it is not twins which is a relief... says Mummy (and Daddy!)

I have taken my first 3 steps and am getting good - soon I will be walking - Secretly, I am hoping to be able to walk across my playroom before Christmas but it's hard... watch this space! I'm not even a year old yet!! I am getting really good at climbing the stairs too.

Also, we have a lovely Christmas tree with lights and I love playing with the presents and pulling the branches down - Mummy moved it so it is now on a table out of my reach but I love looking at the twinkley lights...

Happy Christmas to you all and next time I see you... who knows... I hope I shall be walking!!

Lots of love

Sebastian X

No comments: