Sunday 6 April 2008

My first time in the snow!

When Mummy drew the curtains this morning it was snowing! I had never seen snow before and it was fun looking out of the window at the large flakes floating down! It was warm inside but I still thought it would be fun to go outside onto Clapham Common! Mummy and Daddy couldn't believe it as they say it should not snow in April!
I look surprised here but that is because I have never seen snow before!!! I put on my down suit that Lorna had lent me and climbed into the buggy. People were making grown-up men and women out of the snow! I could only watch but one day I hope to do the same...

Mummy took this snapshot of my buggy and below you can see me all wrapped up in my suit and blankets. My cheeks went all rosy - Mummy said this was because of the cold!

Later on Sunday afternoon, we all cuddled up and watched a film.




No comments: