Sunday 10 August 2008

Kite flying by the seaside...

Hello again! Wow... what a lovely day. Mummy's idea to go to the seaside was a good one. It was windy so I threw my kite into the car in case I had time to fly it.

We drove to Rye in East Sussex and went to Camber Sands too. It was really windy and the sand was getting in my eyes so we didn't get all the way to touch the sea but Daddy and Mummy helped me fly my kite on the grass which was great fun - the wind was strong so I needed help to hang on! Once we got back home, Uncle Ben came round and fed me which was yummy. I then had a bath with Mummy and afterwards Daddy took me downstairs and lit a fire because it was wet and cold outside. I got too hot in my dressing gown - Daddy sang some songs on his guitar before bottle and bed. Another perfect day.

No comments: