Wednesday 23 January 2008

Meeting the Grandparents!

Last weekend, my grandparents, Anne and Ross made the treacherous journey down from Dorset in their little red car, all the way to Closewood House in Hampshire. I was really happy to meet them - They had bought along some champagne to toast my arrival but I wasn't allowed any... they said I was too little. I noticed that Mummy didn't drink any because last time she did the bubbles made me feel a little ill when I drank from her boob! Grandma Anne held me in her arms and fed me too - not with her breast milk but some that Mummy had expressed earlier! Ross said I was a lovely looking baby which was nice of him. He held my hand and waved at me when they left.

It was fun to be out in the country. Daddy took me for a 2 mile walk in my buggy around Sheepwash Lane - he was very chatty on the way round and pointed out all the land marks. Half way round it started to pour with rain and so he quickly fitted the rain cover which kept me dry and warm. He got very wet but he didn't seem to mind. Mummy stayed at home, she was catching up on sleep - I was naughty and just couldn't sleep the night before - it was easier to cry and to wave my arms and legs around frantically - this helps when I get a sore tummy.

Now I am back in London and looking forward to moving house on 28th January. Life is really rather good; when I get hungry, Mummy is never far and she feeds me; and when my nappy needs changing, Daddy sometimes comes to my rescue so I am pleased with my parents, which is lucky!

I can hear Mummy coming so I must stop typing - until the next time...

2 comments:

Ben said...

Thank you for keeping us all up to date with your news. You haven't yet mentioned meeting your Uncle Ben - maybe you've already forgotten me!

Jean McC said...

Dear Sebastian, So sorry to hear about the reflux, all you can do is keep yelling, especially when mummy and daddy are just about to eat or just about to go to bed, and wait for your tummy to grow. Make sure they keep you upright after your feeds, I hope that you have a comfy Babybjorn papoose? I am looking forward to meeting you in your new house. Love from your wicked great step god mother