Sunday 13 January 2008

Sunday walk in Battersea Park

Mummy and Daddy are very tired as I kept them up last night - I was hungry and my tummy kept rumbling. I asked Daddy earlier for copies of some photos he took on our walk in Battersea Park. Have a look below. I have borrowed Daddy's laptop - they think I am sleeping downstairs but I want to catch up with this blog diary. Anyway, Daddy is very good at changing my nappy and he doesn't mind when I spray him by mistake with pee. I got Mummy today too but she did not mind! I was warm in my new mountain buggy pram outside today - it runs very smoothly and I wore my new blue cashmere hat inside the cockpit which is soft and warm. I love it.

I had a bath tonight and my French Grandmother helped. She suggested I call her 'Bushka' (after the Russian for Grandmother which is Babushka!) I like this name. Mummy feeds me well; she is quite sore and so I always try and be gentle and I always feel sleepy after having eaten - sometimes I even fall asleep on the job - Mummy usually strokes my leg or my cheek so I stay awake! Anyway, I can hear them coming down to check on me - here are the photos - more to come soon...




Mummy and Bushka often looked in on me on my walk. They kept asking Daddy to take photographs and they kept saying, "Isn't Sebastian just the loveliest baby ever!" That was nice of them - I think I might have gone red but I still have a little jaundice so I probably just looked a lighter shade of yellow?

Here I am pretending to be asleep - I set up Daddy's camera with the self timer and pressed the button under the covers with my right hand. I'm quite pleased with how it turned out!

Finally, I wanted to show you these funky socks - they go right up to my knees and keep me really warm. I think they make me look very trendy - a bit like David Beckham?

1 comment:

Tom Clowes said...

Isn't he just the loveliest baby you have ever seen! Aaaaaah....