Thursday 24 January 2008

Uncle Ben and visitors

I can't believe I forgot to tell you all about Uncle Ben! I can only just remember meeting Uncle Ben when I was only 10 hours old. I then saw him a few days later. I can only just remember what he looks like. I haven't seen him for quite a few days now so I hope he comes to see me soon because otherwise I won't recognise him! If you are reading this Uncle Ben, please come and see me soon because I miss you...!

Also, I love the feel of Mummy's long hair which I love to hold onto when she puts me to bed. It is all soft and silky! I love the my yellow teddy and my rabbit which sometimes play tunes to me before I go to sleep...

I am growing quickly too and have nearly grown out of my favourite blue Petit Bateau suit!

Here are some photos I found on Daddy's camera of my visitors at the weekend... Maddie, Jessica and Felicity and their Mummy, Ginny...

1 comment:

Ben said...

Coming to see you again soon!